Well yes and no, I think there should be a delay to continue the
conversation but no assumption of a lazy consensus. As I mentioned earlier,
your high level of activity can be overwhelming for regular contributors
and offering a delay doesn't remove the amount of time required to respond
to the high number of topics you initiate.

If I could offer a single piece of advice to you, it would be to slow down.
Work on things that are obviously non-contentious and try to limit the
discussions that turn out to be contentious.  I'm not saying don't have
them, but just try to space them out a bit so regular contributors have
time to digest them along with their own interests.

Regards
Scott