Jacques,

We mentioned this in the ticket details OFBIZ-8769 that is why dev didn't
submit the update service for ProductStoreGroupRole. The reason was this
entity will only have the PKs and no non-PKs exist for this entity.

Thanks for checking it again and support.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com