I agree, Hans.

A new implementation should be optional and not simply replace the old.

Regards,

Michael

Am 09.12.16 um 03:12 schrieb Hans Bakker:
What is the impact?

if people have to re-enter the password then it is not acceptable.

it should be backwards compatible.

Regards,
Hans

On 08/12/16 16:33, Michael Brohl wrote:
Jacques,

I have no time to think about it more so I would prefer to create a
Jira, provide a patch and wait a few days for people to review.

I see no need to hurry with this issue.

Thanks,

Michael