Hi Michael,

Sorry missed this until now.

Yes that would be marvellous and I can help.

As you know I started something for Ant to Gradle changes, but not of this
proposed scope.

Jacques

Le 02/12/2016 à 11:10, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

We should indeed have an additional Wiki page where the deployment, running and
hosting informations for releases 16.x + are documented.

Which brings me to an idea: we should see if we can reorganise the documentation to have an entry point by release/version so that all informations are consistent within a release. We may have other impacting changes in the project and we should enable users to easily find all informations.

That would be a good start for contributors who want to contribute apart from
code.

An example would be: http://camel.apache.org/manual.html
Regards,

Michael