+1

I have to postpone ideas, will provide them later...

Regards,

Michael

Am 11.01.17 um 10:10 schrieb Jacopo Cappellato:
Hi all,

I think it would be great if we could write a short, simple, clear,
realistic but inspirational "Mission Statement" [*] of the Apache OFBiz
project.
The mission statement, that summarizes in 1 line what we are all here for,
could be published as the first paragraph of the OFBiz landing page [**]
and then also used in our announcements and wherever we need to provide a
one line summary of what we do and aim to do.

Ideas?

Jacopo

[*] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_statement
[**] http://ofbiz.apache.org/