*Rationale*

"Apache OFBiz" is one of our trademarks. And we apply it to our project and
product; we say:
1) the "Apache OFBiz" project or the "Apache OFBiz" community
2) the "Apache OFBiz" product (i.e. the downloadable software package that
we release)

While #1 is pretty much a satisfactory definition, I find that "product" is
a too generic term and that we could find and agree upon a more precise and
"official" definition.
It is worth noting that the trademark best practices says that you should
never use the trademark on a product as a noun but rather as an adjective.
So for example:
- this is *not* correct (noun): "download Apache OFBiz from here"
- this *is* correct (adjective): "download the Apache OFBiz product from
here"

*Discussion Item*

Can we find a better definition for our product than... "product" or
"software product"?

For example we could consider (after reading this definition [*]):
The "Apache OFBiz" software suite or
The "Apache OFBiz" suite or
The "Apache OFBiz" ERP software suite or
The "Apache OFBiz" ERP suite
etc...

Any ideas? Please try to fill the <?> placeholder below with the string
that you find more suited:

         The "Apache OFBiz" <?>

If we agree upon an "official" definition then we could use it consistently
in our website, announcements, social media etc...

[*] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_suite