Devs,

We have started working on few user stories mentioned at Ecommerce-14.12
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Ecommerce+14.12> and
adding user acceptance test (UAT) cases for them. For now we have added
test cases for two user stories as follows;
- Login Page
- Login and Update Personal Information

We have updated the document with the identified UATs so that can get
feedback from community on them.

- For now we have added the UATs just below the user stories in the
document. Please let us know if we are fine with this location?
- We are using *EC-LP* and *EC-LUPI *as prefix for the above mentioned two
user stories. Please review and let us know your thoughts on it, so that we
can follow one common pattern.

Any other feedback in UATs are most welcome to improve the quality. Going
forward we would follow the same practice.

Thanks to Aman Mishra for providing the UATs for both stories.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
Sr. Manager, Enterprise Software Development