Thanks for your comments, though in OFBIZ-9185 would have been better ;)

I answered there, please do so

Thanks

Jacques

Le 23/01/2017 à 11:55, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
WorkEffort is a complexe entity as much technical aspect as functional cover :)

On the Jacques's case, the workEffort is used to follow jobSandox activity after user command and in logical delete all older workEffort to minimize the history (like jenkins with his scheduler).

After your remarks, I think call deleteWorkEffort isn't logical without functional context. If we want delete a WorkEffort, we need to understand the this context and in this case prepare the deletion by a dedicate service (remove all potential FK and so one) before call the standard service.

Nicolas