On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> After Pierre's remark I made a comment and this change:
>
> Note that the last report copied below was "ASF Board Report 2016-06". We
> then stopped to copy reports there and you should use thewhimsy link <
> https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/OFBiz.html>for newer reports
>
> Easier, simpler, KISS way

Hi Jacques,

I'm fine if you prefer to leave the old reports in the Wiki but I would
like to clarify that Pierre's remark is based on a misunderstanding or lack
of knowledge of the meaning of Board reports and on the procedure used by
the Board to approve: for this reason Pierre's comment shouldn't influence
your decision.