Hi Ismail,

If Service return success then it will render view mentioned in response
name success, and if service fails and return error it will render view
mentioned in response name error.
Please refer ServiceUtil and ModelService java file for more reference.

Please use user mailing list for this kind of question.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com