I dig into the issue and proposed one solution in the same Jira ticket
OFBIZ-9230. Please see if it looks fine or may be we can proceed in that
direction.

Quick Reference from ticket: "In the template/FTL context or in the screen
context whenever we get the delegator as null we can use this delegatorName
first from session and if it is empty then we could try to use default
delegator."

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki
Sr. Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com