Hi Taher,

Inline following the "Plugins packages?" thread.

Le 12/03/2017 à 09:38, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :

- Create two different buildbot scripts for OFBiz, one for standalone
ofbiz-framework and the other for ofbiz-framework + ofbiz-plugins. The
second buildbot script would use the pullAllPluginsSource instead of
svn:external for combining the two repositories.

WDYT?
I agree. After some tests (all seem OK so far, tests currently running here), I will remove the ofbiz-framework-buildbot branch and replace the ofbiz-framework-buildbot Buildbot build by ofbiz-framework + ofbiz-plugins and will change the same for the trunk demo. I'll also remove the Buildbot build I created for the ofbiz-plugins branch (no tests, was only a build) and add one for ofbiz-framework alone as you suggest.

From our last discussion in Hipchat, you want to put a hand in the Buildbot
scripts. Great, I felt alone so far :)

Now I was wondering, why would we need an ofbiz-framework Buildbot script?
We can achieve all with the ofbiz-framework + ofbiz-plugins script. What I
would do after the 1st svn step:
1) using gradlew in one step (using --stacktrace): pullAllPluginsSource loadDefault testIntegration . No need for "build", it's included in loadDefault. You have to put all the arguments as strings separated with commas.
2) Continue to create a ofbiz-trunk-framework-.zip archive
3) Create a ofbiz-trunk-plugins-.zip archive reusing the ofbiz-trunk-plugins
builder source
The rest should not change
So it would slightly be less pull on resources, and especially we can remove the ofbiz-trunk-plugins builder and all related, even the ofbiz-trunk-plugins-rat builder. because all would be included in ofbiz-trunk-framework-rat (renamed ofbiz-trunk-rat IMO)
So it would be finally simpler.

WDYT?