Because I'm not satisfied with (eg)

"gradlew help --task pullPluginSource"

:help
Detailed task information for pullPluginSource
Path
     :pullPluginSource
Type
     Task (org.gradle.api.Task)
Description
     Download and install a plugin from source control
Group
     OFBiz Plugin

In other words, I have to look into the README file each time I don't remember
the string to pass behind -P , here pluginId

So I'd like to change the description
        -task pullPluginSource(group: ofbizPlugin, description: 'Download and
install a plugin from source control') {
        +task pullPluginSource(group: ofbizPlugin, description: 'Download and
install a plugin from source control, parameter: pluginId') {

same for all tasks with parameters.

Agreed?

Jacques