I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13701 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13701> for the analytics script addition, but as Michael rightly said on Hipchat we need to discuss this here before

Hi James,

Maybe one thing we can do is attach the js script to the "no spam" header. It's
showing on the top of every OFBiz wiki pages and only there.

Jacques