Hello Ahmad,

If I understand your question correctly then my recommendation is to use
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.util.EntityQuery. This class allows for method
chaining which makes it look like SQL but without having to write raw SQL.
The benefit is that you remain independent of the underlying database while
at the same time using familiar select(..).from(...).where(...) SQL-like
structures.