Thank you everyone for your kind and welcoming words.

Having Michael, Ashish, Anil, Bilgin and myself being elected as ASF
members is not only an honor but a testament to the strength of our
community and the significance of OFBiz within the Apache eco-system.

I highly encourage everyone to take a more active role in our community. If
you have an appetite for learning, enjoy coding, and like to help others
then you can make a big dent in this project and people would really
appreciate your work.

Congratulations to all of you and thank you again.