Hi All

Swapnil mentioned in the OFBiz HipChat room that there is an automatically
generated Facebook page for OFBiz with 249 likes.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apache-OFBiz/105858406114935?ref=br_rs

Recently the ASF took over their auto generated Facebook page so I'm currently
investigating what we would need to take it over for the project.

We are already on Twitter and Youtube so adding Facebook could help complete
our social media profile. (and it could be used to organise events or meetups:-)

I'm not a Facebook expert but we will probably need some volunteers to help
with administration, so please let me know if you are interested in helping out.

Thanks
Sharan