+1, for consistency we should follow the way CountryAddressFormat works

Jacques

Le 14/04/2017 à 14:24, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
+1 very cool idea. We might need a Type entity or just place it in
enumeration or something like that.

On Apr 14, 2017 2:22 PM, "Suraj Khurana" <suraj.khur...@hotwaxsystems.com>
wrote:

Hi devs,

I was wondering for some sort of data mechanism that could validate if a
phone belongs to a particular country/geo.
Digging deeper, found that we have already some entities which can handle
these scenarios like *CountryTeleCode.*

There should be some sort of mechanism to validate the country telephone
number formats
In real time scenarios, there are many mechanisms by which you can get
telephone number info such as a CSV or any XML data file etc.

We already have *CountryAddressFormat* to check address format which has
*postalCodeRegex* field.

*Proposal*:
There can be an entity which can have a similar mechanism (regex pattern,
telephone number length etc.) for validating telephone numbers as well.

If it looks good, I will create a Jira ticket and start working on it.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Khurana