Indeed thanks Taher,

After a review I agree with these changes. I found only trivial things to now
take care of.

Jacques

Le 02/05/2017 à 12:04, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
+1

thanks for the effort and kudos for the progress made so far.

Jacopo

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com
wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I've been doing a lot of work lately in [1] to be able to build
ofbiz-framework and run all tests successfully without pulling any plugins
in.

After lots and lots of test runs, trial-and-error, and deep code debugging
I was able to bring down the total failing tests from hundreds to only two.
I believe the two remaining tests are fundamentally incorrect because they
assume the existence of data, scripts and widgets in ecommerce and I
explained this issue more thoroughly in [2]

Therefore, I made a patch [3] which simply removes the tests / portions of
tests which are causing the failures. This is a quick solution to get the
ofbiz-framework to build and test successfully without plugins.

The real solution, however, requires a very deep look into the order
component and to remove all dependencies on ecommerce. This is a lot of
work, and should be done gradually over time.

So my recommendation is to apply the patch, and create a JIRA to gradually
remove remaining entanglements from order to ecommerce.

WDYT?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9322
[2] https://s.apache.org/DlGE
[3]