Hi Devs,

I am curious about some protected data members of ShoppingCartItem and
ShoppingCart class.
ShoppingCartItem contains:

*private Map<String, String> orderItemAttributes = null;private Map<String,
Object> attributes = null;*
While ShoppingCart have:

*private Map<String, String> orderAttributes = FastMap.newInstance();*
*private Map<String, Object> attributes = FastMap.newInstance();*

I think orderAttributes and orderItemAttributes are pretty clear by the
name itself, what is the actual use of *attributes* data member for each
class.

Can this be removed and replaced with orderAttribute or orderItemAttribute
itself?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Khurana