The project I'm currently on is actively using clustering (session
replication) and I know for certain this isn't the only project nor are we
the only vendor to use it.  I'm using an older version of OFBiz though so I
can't confirm if the latest codebase has it working.  It can be tricky to
set up and does have a tendency to crash ofbiz during startup if you don't
have it configured correctly.

Definitely a -1 for removal.

Regards
Scott