I think, what Ujjawal wants to propose is where ever applicable we should
use ServiceUtil.setServiceFields() method to prepare the service context to
call the service.

Also I look at the other proposal by Deepak to use makeValidContext() of
DispatchContext, but I cross check the service util method proposed by
Ujjawal internally call the same.

So I think, where applicable we should use the ServiceUtil method proposed
by Ujjawal. It will surely reduce the code lines if we use this utility
method.

Big +1 on the caution mentioned by Deepak to use it correctly with extra
care.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847