Thanks, Rishi, Deepak.

Created a new Jira issue here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9550>.

--
Best Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>  by  HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
Cell phone: +91 96697-50002
<https://about.me/surajkhurana?promo=email_sig>

HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/> recently received 8
mentions in *The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner,
Inc., the world's leading IT research and advisory company.

[image: Inline image 1]