Many Congratulations Akash :)

--
Thanks and Regards,

*Pawan Verma* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part ||, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9977705687

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
<http://www.hotwax.co/>

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended for use by
the above-named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any use, modification, dissemination, edition or
reproduction (either in whole or partially) of this e-mail and/or its
attachments, or of the information contained herein, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the
sender immediately, and immediately delete this e-mail with its attachments
and any copy of it from your computer system. We do not ensure the security
of electronically transmitted information. Therefore, we take no
responsibility in the event this email and/or its attachments may have been
for example modified, altered and/or in the case of transmission of a
virus. Your communication with us through such means shall signify your
acceptance of such risks. We kindly advise you to check whether this email
or its attachments are free of viruses.