Sorry, I missed that. I thought my vote didn't count.
+1
    On Thursday, April 19, 2018, 2:29:05 PM PDT, James Taylor
<jamestay...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi Francisco,Thanks for taking a look. I don't see an actual vote, though? I'm
assuming you're +1. If so, would you mind responding back on list with your
vote?Thanks,James
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 11:25 AM, Francisco Pérez-Sorrosal