With 5 binding +1s (Alan, James, Lars, Ohad, Yoni) and 1 non-binding +1
(Francisco) and no -1s the vote passes.  Thank you Omid podling.  The vote
in Phoenix appears to be passing [1], though it hasn't yet closed.  As soon
as it passes I'll start a vote in the Incubator PMC.

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/29111aa8b59fe38ca11d6ca2f029009c437ed6986d6dcf2fb6fc5b2f@%3Cdev.phoenix.apache.org%3E