Great catch and solution on the Maven 3 vs. 2 issue on Mac.

The filemanager xdocs used to tell you how to first install oodt-core, then
ONLY install filemanager.  I tried this last night and it would not build
properly due to missing jars, etc...

My plan is to update the xdoc for File Manager to instruct the user to
checkout and built OODT (the complete suite) it will just be easier.  Once
they get the build success message I will send them to the wiki.

I will also be sure to include the warning message for Mac OS X users.  Even
in 10.5.x the Mac Java updates also update to Maven 3.

Getting closer to closing this issue out.

-Cam

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String