Hey guys... I've been slowly chuggin away at integrating cas-cli into
cas-crawler... busy few weeks at work... but I'm also kinda stuck on
something... currently the crawler supports command line options which
configure crawler actions (not command line actions), however there is no way
to display the help for these (i.e. whether they are required or not)... this
is because they become required only if another option (i.e. -ais) is specified
with their action id... new cas-cli doesn't support this either and I initially
thought about adding this feature to cas-cli but didn't for simplicity sake
(cas-cli is complex enough)... so I'm think of just make crawler action
configurable via java properties... this will not change the currently
implemented classes at all or the way actions are written in the future...
basically spring will just set its properties for these actions by using java
properties instead... what u guys thing?

-brian