hey chris,

so i'm going through this WorkflowProcessor stuff and finishing it up... I'm
trying to make it so that WorkflowProcessor is used by all Workflow Engines...
WorkflowInstance holds the state, times, etc.. for a Workflow, and then a
WorkflowProcessor is response for analyzing that WorkflowInstance and
determining what to run next in the Workflow... in this process i've notices
that we really don't have any "WorkflowInstance-like" class for Tasks and
Conditions... A WorkflowTaskInstance is actually the runnable task/condition
job... I know this would be a big structural change, but i think
WorkflowTaskInstance and WorkflowConditionInstance should be similar to
WorkflowInstance (it should hold the state, times, etc... for a
task/condition)... then possibly introduce a WorkflowTaskExecutable and
WorkflowConditionExecutable interface, or something like that, which CAS-PGE
and all other runnable tasks would implement instead... then i've already
created a version of WorkflowInstance which would hold the
WorkflowTaskInstances and WorkflowConditionInstance for it's task, preConds,
and postConds... this way when one loads a WorkflowInstance they would have
access to all the state, times, etc.. of everything in that workflow... this
makes is very easy to create a WorkflowProcessor which then is stateless and
when given a WorkflowInstance can easy determine what is the next thing to run
or what state the workflow is in... this new design i working toward also
ditches the whole WorkflowProcessorListener interface stuff, which i never
liked in the first place, but just never came up with something better.

-brian