Thanks Chris! As you suggested previously, I am looking into CAS-PGE and
plan is to reuse the same code. I have looked at PGETaskInstance where most
of these pre/post task execution implementation resides. I believe
FileManageFileStager class should be able to reuse  easily. First I'll
focus on the input fileStaging and then I am planning to focus on ingesting
products and updating metadata as post execution task.

Best Regards,
Sanjaya