Hey Lewis,

Yeah that was my bad I assume. No one really uses that code anymore
(at one point internally we used it at JPL when Sean Kelly was trying to
wrap File Manager in Jython so that we could have a Python FM server).
It actually really belongs in Agility (that's a separate issue), but
happy for you to leave it or fix it along the way.

Cheers,
Chris