hi
small mistake, forgot to attach the high level deployment architecture
diagram which i was talking about. note that this architecture diagram
changed to use mk_livestatus replacing Nagios XML engine to query stats. I
can provide more details upon request  about the the project I carried out.

Thank you,

T.W.R.O. Siriwardana
StMIEEE
Undergraduate