Hey Cameron,

can you attach the logs when you come across another case where the pushpull gets stuck?

i was doing a quick pass through the code... it looks like the DaemonController stays up all the time... wait() is called on it... i thought there was a notify() call when daemon queue became empty, which would cause the DaemonController to wake up and terminate, but i don't see it... i will see if i can get a fix in for that sometime this week.

-Brian