Hi Tom,

I do not vote unless I have the time to fully integrate and test the build in
my pipelines and make sure it works and hasn't broken anything that I am using.
Doing this through releases 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.8.1, 0.9, and 0.10 has been
extremely time consuming as there was always something broken that I ended up
having to debug in order to get my systems up and working again. And I have not
had time to do any of that since version 0.10. I am way too busy at work. So, I
am currently stable at 0.10 and I don't plan to upgrade to the latest version
until I can set aside the time to do it. And so the reason I haven't been
voting is because I don't want to put my stamp of approval on something unless
I know that I really do approve it.  I guess I take my voting authority very
seriously :)

Val

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory