Hi Kostas

Couple of things, before running "oodt start" make sure you have JAVA_HOME
set, it gets very upset if its not but random bits will launch.

Double check the file manager seems operational for the above error. I just
launched opsui for the build I did this morning as I'd not actually tested
it and it seems okay. I know opsui does like to get upset over minor
things, but largely its perfectly functional.

Tom