Hi K,
Which version of OODT are you using?
Can you set logging to debug, restart your filemanager instance and tail
the log for any more clues. If you get any more clues then post them here.
Also, if you are running off of master branch then this is an excellent
opportunity for us to improve the error message, printing the product ID as
oppose the opaque object... the later is relatively useless.

--
*Lewis*