Hi Tom,

Thanks for the details. Yes, we can store the XML file content in zookeeper
and fetch those XML content in the runtime (probably when starting up).
I will implement and test it that way so that we can discuss further on the
pros and cons. I will update you soon.

Kind Regards,
*Imesha Sudasingha*
Undergraduate of Department of Computer Science and  Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/imeshasudasingha>  <https://github.com/IMS94>
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/4012073/imesha-sudasingha>