That did the trick.

I'll be +1 if you also update the KEYS file.

Transcript:

fatalii 298 % date -u
Mon Jul 24 00:32:49 UTC 2017
fatalii 299 % gpg --verify apache-oodt-1.1-src.zip.asc
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 19 13:57:50 2017 CDT using RSA key ID 0C1E654B
gpg: Good signature from "Chris Mattmann (CODE SIGNING KEY - Apr 2016) <mattm...@apache.org>"
gpg: There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: F434 C970 B95A 6FCA 6FB9  0C45 4EAA F8B6 0C1E 654B

--k

Chris Mattmann wrote:
Hey Sean I think I have a new key on my Mac – can you check? I just submitted
the new
key to MIT keyserver, can you re-verify and see if that fixes it?

Cheers,
Chris