Hi Imesha and Tom.

I have drafted my project proposal for GSoC 2019, which you can check out
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m5vDqkdjLA2N34a88dLEt-uZc9qQXzzCYEGARyHPCZA/edit?usp=sharing>.
 I would really appreciate if you can review it and provide your feedback on
it! I'm hoping to work towards finalizing the implementation plan and the
timeline with your support, and any suggestions are warmly welcome!

Best Regards,
Yasith Jayawardana