Hi Imesha,

*Update of the current OPSUI React UI Dashboard*
File Manager Node JS React Component Capable of,

   - Ingesting a File with its corresponding Metadata File
   - Ingesting a File without giving its Metadata File. (capable of
   building the corresponding Metadata file according to a given product type
   and structure.
   - Listing the Ingested products.
   - Viewing an Ingested product (File Viewer).
   - Removing selected Ingested products.

Workflow Manager Node JS React Component Capable of,

   - Listing running/finished/paused workflows.
   - Resuming/Stopping/Pausing workflows.

Here are my thoughts on the identified remaining work.

   - Adding query support (like filters) and process progress ( like
   Indicating the current status of ingestions) in the UI for File Manager and
   Workflow Manager components.
   - As I believe there is no supported REST API s for Resources Manager at
   the moment, we can add REST APIs s for Resources Manager, use those in a
   reusable react component, and OPSUI integration.
   - Hosting the OPSUI React UI in a proper production server and publish
   Node modules in an open-source friendly, active package managing platform
   (like NPM).

Those are my ideas regarding the remaining work and please correct me if I
missed anything.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Gimhana

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/nadeeshangimhana/>*