Hi Imesha,

It took me several days to respond because of my university exams. However,
I went through the articles you mentioned and they helped me to broaden my
understanding of what Apache OODT is and its use cases. Thank you for that.

Also, I cloned the repository, was able to get it up and running with
Docker on a Windows machine and visited the existing OPS UI dashboard.
Nevertheless, I faced the following problems and wasn't able to solve them
on my own.

1. When trying to ingest a txt file as mentioned in this medium article
<https://faun.pub/apache-oodt-with-docker-84d32525c798>, I get the
following error.

*error:** ERROR: Failed to ingest product 'test.txt' :
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)*
*what I have tried up to now:* searched for a solution but none was found.
Does this happen because I'm on Windows OS?
*steps to reproduce:* Follow the medium article from the beginning and this
error appears when trying out step 9.

2. I tried to view the React.js app by checking out to /react-components of
the development branch. But when I tried to install NPM dependencies in
plugins, I get the below errors.

*errors:*
In OPSUI sample app: invalid json response body at
https://registry.npmjs.org/@material-ui%2fstyles reason: Unexpected end of
JSON input
In oodt_wm_plugin: invalid json response body at
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel%2fpreset-env reason: Unexpected end of
JSON input
*what I have tried up to now:* clean npm cache, use --force and
--legacy-peer-deps arguments, update dependencies in package.json to the
latest.
*steps to reproduce:* Clone the repo, switch to the development branch,
move to react-components folder and try to install dependencies in each
plugin with *npm install*.

It would be a great help if you can provide me with suggestions to overcome
these issues.

Thanks and best regards
Pavindu