Hi Nadeeshan,

Thanks for the feedback you gave on my proposal. I modified the proposal
accordingly and replied to your comments. Can you have a look at it?

Regarding the React.js OPSUI, I'm facing the following problem.

When I'm running the React.js OPSUI, I noticed that most of the file
manager API endpoints return 404. You can view a screenshot of the errors
in the developer console [1]here.

However, the endpoints listed [2]here are working properly. Therefore, it
seems like the APIs used in the oodt_opsui_sample_app are not available
anymore. If that's the case, may I start working on fixing that? if it's
not the case, can you kindly point me out what I'm missing on this?

Thanks and best regards
Pavindu

[1] https://i.imgur.com/wsj1jOf.png
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/File+Manager+REST+API