This is done now. Changed version to 4.0.0 for the following

project = OOZIE AND fixVersion = trunk AND resolution = Fixed AND Key not
in (OOZIE-1453, OOZIE-1447, OOZIE-1440) AND fixVersion not in ("3.3.0",
"3.3.1", "3.3.2")

  Also removed trunk from FixVersion/s when there were other versions.

Regards,
Rohini

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.adi...@gmail.com