Hello Oozie Devs,

I'm trying to configure a map-reduce workflow that will allow me to fire
off a static main-class method just like I would with the "hadoop jar"
command. I'm noticing that the workflow spec provides me with the ability
to specify the job conf xml but I've already wired up a configuration based
on command-line arguments.

The reason I'd prefer to wire up the configuration in my main-class is
because I'm using input formats like the AccumuloInputFormat which is
storing serialized objects which have been base64 encoded.

I was browsing through the JIRA and didn't see any tickets relating to
being able to wire up a static main-class and have it called similar to
"hadoop jar". Am I missing something? I'd be happy to work on this feature
if it doesn't exist already.

Thanks!