+1
Tested with hadoop 2.3.0 non-secured setup with basic MR example.

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:39 AM, Mona Chitnis <mona.chit...@yahoo.in>
wrote:

+1

Downloaded the tarball, and tested the keys. Compiled with mkdistro.sh
-DskipTests, did not specify profile explicitly, and ran examples - java,
map-reduce successfully against Hadoop 2 non-secure.
Also ran pig example successfully by building bin/mkdistro.sh
-Dpig.classifier=h2 -DskipTests to get the pig.jar for hadoop-2.

I don't have a hadoop-1 setup so would be great if someone could quickly test
against it.

Thank you,

Mona Chitnis
Software Engineer, Hadoop Team