Venkat and Bowen,
Very good proposal!
Looking forward for the patch.

Regard,s
Mohammad
On Thursday, April 10, 2014 8:01 PM, Venkat Ranganathan
<vranganat...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

Bowen

Look into the HDP 2.0 oozie hcatalog examples dir where we have the
changes needed to run the hcatalog sample in a secure cluster (we also
validated in the secure encrypted cluster).

It would be good to contribute it to the oozie codebase.

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE