I can drive the release.
Bowen

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 9:32 PM, Robert Kanter <rkan...@cloudera.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Should we start thinking about a 4.1.0 release?  It's been a while since
4.0.0 (4.0.1 was to fix some critical things like not being able to
compile) and I think we have about 200 additional JIRAs in master.

Are there any specific features that we'd want to put in 4.1.0 and wait
for?

Another thing to keep in mind is that we can't just take everything in
master; I forget what exactly, but there's some JIRAs that change the
database that we'll have to save for 5.0.0.

Does anybody want to volunteer to drive the 4.1.0 release?

thanks
- Robert