Hi folks,

    It is my pleasure to announce that Shwetha has become the newest
addition to the Oozie Committers!

    Shwetha has been involved with Oozie for more than two years now and
has been very actively contributing for over a year now with patches and
reviews. She is also Committer/PPMC of Apache Falcon which is a data
processing and management solution for Hadoop that uses Oozie as its
underlying framework for executing hadoop jobs. She comes with a wealth of
knowledge of Oozie internals and running Oozie at scale with lot of one
minute coordinators.

Please, join me in congratulating Shwetha!

Regards,
Rohini