Hello everyone,

The pending(not resolved) jiras for this release so far are:
OOZIE-1993 - its on me, patch available
OOZIE-1963 - Harsh/Robert, can you close this please?

Looks like all other jiras mentioned in this thread are resolved already.
Thank you:)

Are there any other issues required for this release?

Thanks,
Shwetha