Hey,

We're aware of the unstable tests and we're working on improving on this
situation.
There were a bunch of test fixes in the last couple months, but some is
still to remain.
I can only suggest to identify the tests, open up issues for them on jira
and maybe try to look for the reason of failure if you encounter one.

gp

--
Peter Cseh
Software Engineer